Introducing 'JBBA Minies' for 5-7 Year OldsPosted on: Feb 05 2023
The JBBA are excited to announce 'JBBA Minies' a new initiative aimed at boys and girls aged 5-7
What: Introduction basketball for boys and girls aged 5-7/yo
Where: Oakfield Sports Centre
When: Sunday's 45 min sessions between 12:00 - 14:00
These sessions will give young children the chance to learn some basic basketball skills and have lots of fun!
There will be two sessions each Sunday:
- 12:00 - 12:45 - The younger and/or smaller players, approx. 5/yo to 6.5/yo
- 13:00 - 13:45 - The older and/or bigger players, approx. 6.5/yo to 7/yo
Each sessions will be limited to 20 players on a first come first served (aka. registered) basis.
Coaching staff will be island players who are police checked and qualified coaches. There will always be a leading coach who is first aid qualified.
These sessions will be organised in blocks according to school term dates.
Please use the links below to see further details, including to register online, for each term individually:
- Term 1 - 26th February to 19th March (inclusive)
- Term 2 - 23rd April to 28th May (inclusive)
- Term 3 - 11th June to 9th July (inclusive)
If you have any questions please contact us to find out more.