8-11 Years - Junior Training
This event occurs on a WEEKLY basis between Oct 25 2020 and Nov 15 2020
View On Map
14 will be there
Basketball junior training sessions for boys and girls of all abilities between the ages of 8 to 11 years old.
We return to Oakfield Sports Centre (Hautlieu School) with a slightly new, covid appropriate format, ready to get back to basketball safely.
Sessions will be limited to a 45 minute training slot to allow us to sanitise the hall and equipment between sessions and will start of in 4 week blocks so we can re-assess the format on a regular basis.
This first block of four weeks, running 25th Oct to 15th Nov, will be free of charge and spaces prioritised for existing JBBA junior training attendees. We aim to open up the sessions to newcomers ASAP.
Please note the following key changes to the session format:
- All players must be registered with the JBBA as a member
- All players must be registered as an attendee of this training event (see free ticket option below)
Note: We are no longer accepting payment by cash/cheque/BACS
- Sessions limited to 45 mins to allow for 15 min cleaning period between groups
- Players asked to arrive 15 mins before session start to:
- Register for the day
- Answer some covid questions
- Hand sanitize
- All players will be given their own ball to keep between sessions and bring with them each week
- No spectators/parents allowed in the hall during the sessions (due to limits on max gathering numbers)
For any questions regarding the sessions and/or online registration, please contact us via this form
A free of charge 'welcome back' registration for the first block of sessions between 25th Oct to 15th Nov
Please note that these spaces are reserved for previous attendees and are limited to 20 spaces, so please only register if:
- You are confident your child can attend all 4 sessions
- You have attended the sessions previously